Monday, December 30, 2013

[2013.12.31] BARBIE LIU CLAIMS TO BE CONSERVATIVE

courtesy of on.cc
Barbie Liu often becomes a target for what she says or does
courtesy of mingpao.com

"Inch Mouth Barbie" Liu (Ha Wai Yu) yesterday accepted a radio interview. Earlier she was rumored to be dumped from the film LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3)'s promotion because she was too outrageous. Yesterday she was asked whether it was a personal or film promotion. She looked stumped as fellow interview Aurelien Ng Wan Po explained, "It's not considered an officially arranged promotional event. Because I used to host a program on this radio station, I invited her to the program."

Speaking of their passionate scenes in the film, Ng wan Po said that Ha Wai Yu's "parts are too big". He almost could not cover them even with both hands. Ha Wai Yu said, "In real life I am not wild at all, instead I am very conservative. So when I worked on these scenes, I had to conduct research before hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment