Thursday, December 19, 2013

[2013.12.20] NICHOLAS TSE MINDS RUMORS THAT COINCIDE WITH HIS FILM RELEASE


Bonnie Xian

Bai Bing receives a gift from boss Albert Yeung
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Nicholas Tse and Shawn Yue both risk their lives for the film.  They hope for the film to be a big hit
Deep Ng and Sherman Chung appear together for the first time after their relationship is revealed
Newlywed Bai Bing is revealed to be a mother soon
courtesy of mingpao.com

Nicholas Tse Ting Fung last night attended his film AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT (GAU FOR YING HUNG) premiere and spoke to the media with Shawn Yue Man Lok. Ting Fung for the first time replied officially to his rumor with Janice Man Wing Shan. He admitted that he minded very much that every time he had a film release he had rumors; he even revealed that his sons settled in Singapore with Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi. His visit was very normal, but it absolutely was not a reunion.

Ting Fung was asked about rumors with Janice Man. Why did he have rumors every time that he had a film release? He looked upset as he said, "Be a little fair to me, don't say anything like that. I mind! If this works, why would I have to risk my life and jump from up high? I just want everyone to write about my work, not rumors. When I hear about them I would be upset. My assistant told me about these rumors, but I wouldn't read them. (Do you really mind that the outside only mentioned rumors?) I only feel the motivation is incorrect." Speaking of Janice Man having been linked to both Yue Man Lok and Ting Fung, Lok Jai said, "It's the media's wishful thinking, no one need to ask if it's real or fake."

Speaking of Ting Fung visiting Singapore with his former wife Cheung Pak Chi and their sons Lucas and Quintus, Ting Fung said, "What is the problem with seeing the children several times a year? I am in contact with their Mommy, but we absolutely aren't getting back together. When we don't see each other we are rumored to be at odds." Ting Fung admitted that his sons will settle in Singapore with Pak Chi and study there. They made the decision together because they felt that the environment was more suitable for their sons' growth.

Actors Bai Bing, Simon Yam Tat Wa, Andy Tien (On Chi Kit), William Chan Wai Ting and others also attended. Patrick Tse Yin and Deborah Li also showed their support for their son Ting Fung. Actress Bai Bing wed earlier and the host revealed that sh will soon be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment