Friday, November 29, 2013

[2013.11.30] WONG CHO NAM MISSES OUT ON WORKING WITH ANDY LAU

Gordon Lam, Wong Cho Nam
Oscar Leung, Yao Chen
courtesy of mingpao.com

New film FIRESTORM (FUNG BO) will be released on December 19. Andy Lau Tak Wa, Hu Jun, Ray Lui Leung Wai and Yao Chen starred along with many guest stars like Kenny Wong Tak Bun, Eddie Cheung Siu Fai, Lo Hoi Pang and Michael Wong Man Tak. Wong Cho Nam guest starred as a Department of Correction employee. When he learned that Oscar Leung Lit Wai played Yao Chen's brother and had scenes with Lau Tak Wa, he was very envious.

Cho Nam said, "I thought I would have a chance to work with Lau Tak Wa on the film, unfortunately I had to work on another film. The director then arranged for me to play a Department of Correction employee."

Leung Lit Wai was surprised about being cast in a major role, but he felt the stress too. "I was afraid of facing so many outstanding actors. I didn't perform well, but Lau Tak Wa and (Gordon) Lam Ka Tung both treated me very well. Before the shoot they even studied the role with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment