Thursday, November 21, 2013

[2013.11.22] LAU CHING WAN REFUSES TO MAKE A TVB SERIES


Lo Hoi Pang, Berg Ng, Lam Kwok Bun, Ken Low
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Lau Ching Wan and Louis Koo both wear shades of red.  Nick Cheung jokes that he is not notified, which proves that their relationship has fractured.
courtesy of mingpao.com

Sean Lau Ching Wan, Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Louis Koo Tin Lok starred in the film THE WHITE STORM (SO DUK), which two nights ago held its Macau premiere. They shared their Rome Film Festival experience. Lau Ching Wan said, "Actually Rome has many Chinese overseas students, 2/3 of the cinema were Chinese. My wife and I went early to Milan for a few days. Because normally I have been too busy, I rarely went on vacation with my wife."

Lau Ching Wan and Koo Tin Lok have worked together many times and had great chemistry. Speaking of the addition of Cheung Ka Fai, he said, "Cheung Ka Fai is humorous and funny, which adds a lot of color to the film." Koo Tin Lok added, "Cheung Ka Fai in particular likes Westerners and Western meals. He has a lot to talk about with foreign women, with him we have a lot more fun."

The trio did not watch the TVB anniversary show. Speaking of protesters tossing offering for the dead outside Television City, Cheung Ka Fai did not feel the behavior was too extreme. "They were expressing their complaints, as long as they didn't hurt anyone it didn't matter. Hong Kong is a free society." If TVB asked them to make a series, Lau Ching Wan said that for now he would not consider it as TVB might not need to be saved. Koo Tin Lok said, "I still owe TVB a series, I don't know when I can make it but I definitely would. Only there is no deadline."

Cheung Ka Fai said, "I want to. Although making a series is painful money and not a lot of it, I miss living with a big group of people who also had no sleep. Thus I am very conflicted. If I have to go back to make a series I would definitely die from being overworked." Which actress would they like to work with? Cheung Ka Fai said, "I have to work separately from my wife (Esther) Kwan Wing Ho to be able to take advantage." He needed hints from Koo Tin Lok before he answered Charmaine Sheh Si Man and Ada Choi Siu Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment