Monday, November 18, 2013

[2013.11.19] SHAWN YUE PLAYS A SINGLE FATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME


Vincent Lo (right) has no stage fright when rehearsing with fellow child actors
with child star Vincent Lo
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Shawn Yue Man Lok in the film AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT (GAU FOR YING HUNG) played a firefighter and a father for the first time. He played a single father who in order to save his son in a fire continued to struggle between "saving others or saving his son first". He said that the father character in the film was very similar to himself. "I am more traditional, if I have a child I definitely would be very nervous. In the film my relationship with my son is like a friendship, we would buy snacks together, make fun of each other, but when something happens I would risk everything to protect him." Acting with a child was not as hard as he has imagined, in order to cultivate a relationship they often played together.

No comments:

Post a Comment