Monday, November 18, 2013

[2013.11.19] DADA CHAN RETURNS TO WORK WITH HER 3 INCH CAREER LINE


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Claiming to have mid grade depression and retiring from show business for three months, DaDa Chan Jing earlier this month held a press conference to announce her return. Two nights ago she attended her first event of her comeback, as she and Bosco Wong Chung Chak host a SAINT SEIYA shopping center display lighting ceremony. DaDa was transformed into the goddess Athena in white as she put 3 inch career line on display in preparation for her return to the film industry.

After three months of "diving" DaDa was said to have grown out of shape. For her return, she lost 6 pounds of fat and managed to keep her bust size. "At my fattest I reached 120 pounds. My appetite is enormous so dieting is very hard, in particular with the huge pressure before. My favorite is sweets. Now I rely on running and exercising as well as health foods. The goal is to lose 6 more pounds."

DaDa revealed that she has already recovered from her depression, as she no longer needed medication or appointment. "Now the state of mind is the most important. I have experienced a major event in life, learned a lot and gotten my lessons." As for the damage from her sudden LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) resignation, DaDa dodged the question. "For now I haven't received any legal document from the film company. I don't want to say too much, as the management company is handling it. I expect the worst case scenario of compensation because it is my fault!" She was lucky that she was not blacklisted, as she has already taken two new films for December. "Both films were negotiated from before, they are still waiting for me to perform." DaDa declined to reveal whether she has called LAN 3 director Wilson Chin Kwok Wai. The company contacted her past clients on her behalf. She stressed that the case involved legal proceedings, thus she would not answer if she replied to the director.

When asked about her return to the sexy route and the possibility of her mood disorder returning, DaDa said, "I have no problem with being sexy, I also don't mind the rate. This time the rate is similar to before. Earlier the mood disorder isn't from work related stress but from something at home. I didn't know how to handle it so I thought of retiring. I discovered that I really like the performing job, I couldn't let it go and I had to be responsible for my own matters."

No comments:

Post a Comment