Friday, November 1, 2013

[2013.11.01] JACKIE CHAN TALKS ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER ON A RARE OCCASION

courtesy of mingpao.com

Jackie Chan's daughter with Elaine Ng Yi Lei, Ng Cheuk Lam, is already 14 year old this year. She has always been living with her mother in a low profile. Jackie Chan once said that "a mistake that men in the entire world would make", but so far he has dodged the subject and rarely talked about Ng Yi Lei and Ng Cheuk Lam.

Jackie Chan yesterday actually spoke about his daughter when he attended his film POLICE STORY 2013 (GAING CHAT GOO SI 2013)'s Beijing press conference. In the trailer, Jackie Chan played lead actress Jing Tian's father. He said, "The film has many crying scene. In addition with all the old injuries from now on I will consider using doubles for movies." Jackie Chan said that during the shoot his tears naturally flowed because it touched his heart. Jackie Chan said, "My father daughter relationship with Jing Tian was a special on, the father was busy with his police work. In the end he neglected his daughter in life and made his daughter very rebellious. I was reminded of my 'Little Dragon Girl' because I have also neglected her for a very long time."

Jackie Chan made a comparison of his neglect of his daughter with his son Jaycee Chan (Fong Cho Ming). He said, "I wanted to tell Cho Ming through this. Back then when you were in Hong Kong and I was making movies in the U.S., do you think I was living it up? Let me tell you, I was risking my life trying to make a living!"

No comments:

Post a Comment