Thursday, October 17, 2013

[2013.10.18] JUSTIN CHEUNG TRIES TO CLONE G-DRAGON

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Justin Cheung Kin Sing earlier attended the premiere of his film THE BEST PLAN IS NO PLAN (KAU NUI BUT LEI 3 HING DAI). Dressed in all black with blond hair, he said, "When I found out about the dress code, I was in Thailand. I was afraid that I wouldn't have time to do my hair, so I dyed it once myself first. Then when I got back I went to the hairstylist." He joked that he failed to impersonate Korean idol G-Dragon, instead he became G-Tommy (Yuen Man On).

The film DUE WEST: OUR SEXY JOURNEY (YUT LO HEUNG SAI) will soon shoot the sequel and go on location in Thailand. Earlier Cheung Kin Sing volunteered to scout locations with the team. He said that in the film he will continue to play an otaku, but declined to reveal the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment