Tuesday, August 20, 2013

[2013.08.21] LAU CHING WAN COMPLAINS ABOUT HIGH RISK PERFORMANCE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

The Pang Brothers directed the first real 3D disaster film in the world, INFERNO 3D (TOH CHOOK SUN TIN 3D), yesterday afternoon held a Beijing press conference and unveiled the first 3D trailer and six major disaster scenes. Angelica Lee Sinjie revealed the various heart pounding scenes in this disaster film. As the fire fighting hero Lau Ching Wan even "complained" to the directors. "They lied to me and said with special effect, the fire wasn't real. I only found out I was fooled after arriving!" Lau Ching Wan has worked with Louis Koo Tin Lok many times, would he worry that working together again would lack freshness? He answered, "I am not a woman, why would I have to stay fresh with him?"

No comments:

Post a Comment