Saturday, June 15, 2013

[2013.06.16] AARON KWOK DECLINES TO COMMENT ON ANDY LAU'S POOR WORD OF MOUTH

Aaron Kwok says that he has not made a rotten film in over a decade
courtesy of mingpao.com

Aaron Kwok Fu Sing earlier attended the film SILENT WITNESS' Beijing film poster press conference. Speaking of his film CHRISTMAS ROSE' poor box office performance. He stressed that actors had no way of estimating the box office and audience taste. "Hard work, acting abilities, word of mouth, box office and awards may not have direct correlations. What I can do is play my character well. I believe that as long as I work hard, one day I will be able to perform a film with a good box office."

As for Andy Lau Tak Wa's SWITCH was a word of mouth bomb and a box office hit, Sing Sing declined to comment. "As an actor, I should comment on other people's films. Otherwise it's very unfair. I understand that each actor has given for their work and his helplessness in other production segments." Sing Sing stressed that he has not made a rotten film in over a decade. He said, "When I perform well I don't have box office, does everyone want me to play a little more rotten?"

No comments:

Post a Comment