Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[2013.04.17] SHU QI TURNS 37

Shu Qi poses with her favorite Hello Kitty cake
Shu Qi's birthday wish is for everyone to be happy
courtesy of mingpao.com

Shu Qi yesterday celebrated her 37th birthday. Online she posted her favorite Hello Kitty birthday cake photo. Shu Qi said that she had no boyfriend and was working on the Hou Hsiao-Hsien film THE ASSASSIN (NIP YUN LEUNG). She still celebrated with friends and the team. Her wish was very simple, only happiness for friends.

Shu Qi yesterday said, "Thank you to my mother for letting me perfectly land kicking and screaming. Friends, your love is my most fortunate gift. If you really insist on giving me something, then you should do something for me and make yourselves happy. I haven't lack anything long ago, the most lacking is happiness for you and the world. Thus, let's get happy!" Many friends of Shu Qi sent well wishes like Vicki Zhao Wei, Zhang Ziyi, Sammi Cheng Sau Man, Eddie Peng Yu-Yen, Liu Ye and Chrissie Chau Sau Na. However Stephen Fung Tak Lun did not wish the birthday girl a happy birthday online.

Zhao Wei posted, "Beautiful, cute, strong, bold and sexy lady! Luck, youth, and happiness will always be with you! When I see you I will give you another big kiss! Ha! Happy birthday!" Shu Qi replied, "Another year has faded from my youth, can I negotiate that?" Chau Sau Na posted, "Fortress Chief (her JOURNEY TO THE WEST character) Happy Birthday, I wish you good health and an always happy heart. I like your smile, may it keep affecting everyone around you."

No comments:

Post a Comment