Thursday, March 21, 2013

[2013.03.22] YU BO NETS BROTHERS FROM HIS NEW FILM

courtesy of on.cc

Mainland artist Yu Bo earlier worked on the film SAVING GENERAL YANG (JUNG LIT YEUNG GA JEUNG) with Dior Cheng Yi Kin, Wu Chun, Li Chen, Vic Chou Yu Man and other stars. Yu Bo said, "My biggest reward is meeting so many good brothers!" He even revealed that he was the closet with Jai Jai. He said, "Every time Jai Jai saw me he would pull me aside to chat. People who don't like to talk liked to talk with me, maybe because I am more easy going!"

In addition, the film also had many action scenes. Yu Bo even fell from a horse and injured his hip. A year later the wound still hurt. He recalled, "At the time I couldn't move, the director told me to go to the hospital. I said just give me 20 minutes to rest because I knew that the next day would hurt the most. I was afraid that tomorrow I would not be able to work. At the time I really was grinding my teeth as I worked!" He said that this was the most memorable part of this film for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment