Sunday, February 17, 2013

[2013.02.18] I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 REACHES HK$12 MILLION

courtesy of singtao.com

Two nights ago director Chung Shu Kai led Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Wong Cho Nam, Wilson Chin Kwok Wai and 16 Miss Chinese International candidates to the Lunar New Year film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) audience appreciation in Tseung Kwan O and gave away presents to viewers. Wong Cho Nam's girlfriend Leanne Li Yanan was a former Miss Chinese International and some joked that he had quite an eye for picking Miss Chinese International. However this time he was unwilling to make a pick; Chi Wai joked that he did not use the eyes of a viewer but full intention for private use. Cho Nam joked, "I don't dare to say! She lives nearby, there are ears everywhere!"

As for the film making HK$12 million, Tsang Chi Wai said, "I am very happy. Due to an increase of competition this year, the opening day box office wasn't ideal. We kept chasing until we finally caught on and won. Maybe this year the film had more touching spots, leading to word of mouth along with people home from their holiday."

Speaking of Sandra Ng Kwan Yu's complaint about their kiss scene in the film PRINCESS AND SEVEN KUNG FU MASTERS (SIU GUNG CHUN MO LUM) when she ended up with a face full of drool and he even deliberately made bad takes, Chi Wai said, "This Ng Kwan Yu is irresponsible with her words. I couldn't be more scared about that scene. I am so familiar with her husband (Peter) Chan Ho Sun. I constantly told her to brush her teeth but she didn't. Now she is still saying this, but I think I have kissed her before."

No comments:

Post a Comment