Monday, October 29, 2012

[2012.10.30] WILSON CHIN WORKS WITH TONG FEI

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Wilson Chin Kwok Wai yesterday appeared on Nancy Sit Ka Yin's radio program. Sister Ka Ying praised his HONG KONG STYLE as hilarious and suggested for him to make a Lunar New Year next year. Chin Kwok Wai said, "(Eric) Tsang Chi Wai has not notified me yet. Every year we don't start until it is the final moment. Next month I will work on a Wong Jing comedy with 'Jing Girl' Tong Fei as the lead actress. Other actors will include Wong Cho Nam, (Chapman) To Man Jat and others. (Will you guest star?) I haven't thought about it yet. Actually I am already very pleased and satisfied with such a response to the video. As for concerts, honestly, the video was shot in pieces. If I had to dance from the beginning to the end I would have to learn it anew."

No comments:

Post a Comment