Friday, October 19, 2012

[2012.10.20] KARENA NG: RAYMOND LAM IS LIKE A BLACK JACKET

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Karena Ng Chin Yu appeared on a Cable food program and the hosts brought Karena to enjoy Japanese food with Chinese Qin Dynasty flavor and even presented her with her first birthday cake this year much to her surprise for her 19th birthday on the 27th. She happily said, "Because this year I won't be in Hong Kong for my birthday, I have to be an orphan. This may be my only birthday cake!"

Karena worked with many actors in her new film and even described them with different clothing. "(Ronald) Cheng Chung Kei says that he is the most attentive man, so he is like the under shirt; (Raymond Wong) Brother Pak Ming is a suit because he constantly looks serious. (Vincent) Kok Tak Siu is a track suit because he loves to exercise! (What about rumored boyfriend Raymond Lam Fung?) In my heart he is a black jacket, because the first time I saw him he wore a bottle neck shirt and a black jacket. He was tightly wrapped."

No comments:

Post a Comment