Friday, September 28, 2012

[2012.09.29] JUST FOR FUN: TEDDY CHAN CHERISHES FRIENDS AT HIS MAKE UP WEDDING BANQUET

Mr. and Mrs. Teddy Chan holds a make up wedding banquet to celebrate with friends
Eric Tsang
Mr. and Mrs. Tony Leung Ka Fai
Albert Yeung
courtesy of on.cc

Director Teddy Chan Tak Sum and his wife earlier registered their marriage and held a wedding banquet in September. Last night they held another wedding banquet. Friends in the business like Albert Yeung Sau SIng, Peter Chan Ho Sun, Michael Hui Koon Man, Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Mr. and Mrs. Tony Leung Ka Fai attended. About his friends' congratulations, Chan Tak Sum excitedly said that he already prepared a lot of red wine and swore that everyone would go home drunk. He also said, "With so many good friends I learned to cherish friends, cherish those in front of us."

Tsang Chi Wai who has been caught drunk many times arrived as early as 7PM. He joked, "I collapse when I am late, I collapse when I am early. The earlier I get drunk the earlier I come out." Mr. and Mrs. Leung Ka fai had a little trouble finding the entrance. Later with workers leading the way they finally were able to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment