Thursday, September 20, 2012

[2012.09.21] JING BORAN LAMENTS ABOUT HAVING TOO FEW SCENES WITH YUMIKO CHENG

courtesy of mingpao.com

Yumiko Cheng Hei Yi and Jing Boran in the film THE BULLET VANISHES (SIU SUT DIK JI DAN) had an ambiguous relationship that unfortunately was unable to bare fruit. Yumiko this time played a coroner and was stumped. Director Law Chi Leung asked her to design 99 interpretations. During the shoot she had to roll and smoke a cigarette and act with an ostrich. Her co-stars Lau Ching Wan, Liu Kai Chi, and Nicholas Tse Ting Fung were great actors, which made her both happy and stressed. "Ching Wan and Ting Fung were very serious on the set. Later I asked Ching Wan for acting advice. I also gave a remote control car to Ting Fung for Christmas to break through their line up!"

Jing Boran lamented that he had too few scenes with Yumiko, but from Ching Wan and Ting Fung he learned a lot. "Ching wan knew that I wasn't satisfied with my performance after being shot and asked the director to give me another chance. He even rehearsed with me; off camera, he was particularly humorous. Ting Fung taught me to shoot a gun. During the explosion scene he also reminded me to be careful with the trigger spots and saved my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment