Sunday, June 10, 2012

[2012.06.11] ANGELABABY COMPETES FOR NEW FILM MEDIA BEST ACTRESS

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

The Angelababy and Mark Chao (Chiu Yau Ting) starred, Mainland director Han Yan directed FIRST TIME has only been released for a few days but already good news has arrived.  At this year's Shanghai International Film Festival's China New Film Channel Media award it became one of the 11 nominated films  Baby and Chiu Yau Ting were in the running for Best Actress and Best Actor.

Two days ago Baby and the director attended five audience appreciation events.  Many viewers discussed her bed scene with Chiu Yau Ting and even asked her how it felt.  Baby said, "Because my kiss scene with Chiu Yau Ting was shot on the first day, the most difficult part was already done.  We already had chemistry but we were a little nervous.  Thus before the shoot I drank a little to ease the mood.  They knew that I couldn't drink more than one because I am called One Glass Yeung!  Otherwise I would be dancing all over.  Thus they sent Chiu Yau Ting to watch over me.  He became my personal bodyguard!  Our bed scene was very innocent, it actually lived up to be just acting in bed......hee!"

The film since its Mainland release due to good word of mouth and high admission rate has increased shows.  Baby's good friend Ko Chen-Tung even posted, "FIRST TIME is very entertaining, I was about to cry several times but my manly inside wouldn't let me!"

Speaking of FIRST TIME was nominated in 12 categories in the China New Film Channel Media Award, Baby admitted, "I let everything take its natural course, because the entire film is the result of everyone's hard work and not the glory of just one person.  No matter what award it will win, the team will rejoice as one and still have the strength that viewers have given us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment