Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[2012.04.26] WILLIAM CHAN GETS KICKED IN THE JEWELS

courtesy of takungpao.com



Rika
Hidy
Rose Chan was mistaken to be transgender in Thailand
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Rose Chan Ka Wun, William Chan Wai Ting, Sherman Chung Shu Man, Mag Lam Yun Tung yesterday modeled for Jipi Japa shoes.  Chan Wai Ting's left cheek was bruised because two days ago when he worked on the film TRIAD (JAT JIK) he was bruised in a gang fight.  He was afraid that he would be unable to attend the event, thus after work he applied ice and boiled egg on the wound.  Chan Wai Ting said that two days ago Deep Ng Ho Hong "nailed his family jewels".  "In this scene he kicked me in the stomach.  I would padding but he accidentally hit me in the 'jewels'.  I was in so much pain that I jumped up then knelt on the ground.  The director actually said that this expression was good."

No comments:

Post a Comment