Sunday, April 22, 2012

[2012.04.23] EMPEROR CELEBRATES ITS 70TH ANNIVERSARY


Raymond Lam, Mag Lam






Michelle Wai, Vincy Chan, Kathy Tang, Sherman Chung

courtesy of on.cc


courtesy of singtao.com
Charlene Choi and William Chan put Raymond Fung between them
Sherman Chung, Chapman To



Albert Yeung, Lu Xiaoman
Leo Ku
courtesy of mingpao.com
Joey Yung, Nicholas Tse
Charlene Choi does not want to mix business and pleasure
courtesy of takungpao.com

Nicholas Tse Ting Fung, Joey Yung Cho Yi and others yesterday led Emperor singers and artists to attend the Emperor Group 70th Anniversary.  Boss Albert Yeung Sau Sing, boss lady Lu Xiaoman and executives, singers appeared in convertibles.  Yeung Sau Sing and his wife even walked the red carpet hand in hand.  Almost 100 employees lined up in the shape of 70.


Yeung Sau Sing announced the company will donate HK$10 million to four different charity organizations.

Ting Fung wore sunglasses and constantly waved in good spirit.  During his interview he denied that his company will go public.  "I haven't thought that far ahead, I am still thinking about it.  However, the rumor refers to the Growth Enterprise Market but if I plan it should be on the big board.  First I have to finish the work on hand.  At the end of May it will open in Beijing."

Ting Fung has two sons, would he deliberately cultivate them to be successors at the company?  Ting Fung said, "I haven't thought about it, this suggestion is pretty good but the younger son is better.  He isn't as mischievous as his brother.  He is more stable.  (Why not find a girlfriend to cultivate your sons?)  That's crazy, I never have such a plan."  Ting Fung clarified again that he never saw Mini Yang Mi outside work.  Because he was dull, even when he worked in the Mainland he would not have too many women around him.  Now work came first, his love life would have to wait.

Chapman To Man Jat revealed that he just renewed his contract with Emperor and said that the collaboration has been pleasant.  He said, "I didn't know how to handle money before and I spent unwisely.  After years with the company, just last year alone I already made eight movies.  Both sides are very pleased and the contract renewal was very reasonable.  (Raise?)  My salary always goes directly from the company to my wife, the old lady every month gives me HK$15,000 for living expenses.  How much am I worth I really have no idea.  The old lady said that it should be in eight figures."

No comments:

Post a Comment