Thursday, April 12, 2012

[2012.04.13] WILLIAM CHAN'S NEW FILM HALTS PRODUCTION

William Chan with the Pogo Dudes
courtesy of takungpao.com

William Chan Wai Ting yesterday was at a Ngong Ping Village event.  William recently has been busy with the pre production work on his new film TRIAD (JAT JIK), but due to certain reasons that required a drastic change to be made the film has temporarily halted production.  Because of the film character he deliberated got into shape and was prepared to show off his chest.  Was he on any diet?  He said, "I would keep eating but I have to exercise more, I have to get into shape because the director wants me to keep smoking in the movie.  Also I often have to shoot in mahjong parlors.  I have to boost my immune system to fight the nicotine."

No comments:

Post a Comment