Saturday, March 24, 2012

[2012.03.24] MICHAEL WONG PROHIBITS HIS CHILDREN FROM WATCHING HIS NEW FILM

courtesy of mingpao.com

Michael Wong Man Tak two nights ago attended a German luggage brand new store opening in Macau.  Guests also included models Kathy Chow Man Kei, Mikki Yao, Cara G, and Jocelyn Luko.

Wong Man Tak in the new film NIGHTFALL (DAI JUI BO) played a deranged father.  After making the film he too felt uneasy and did not want his children to watch the film as he was worried that it would affect their image of him.  He said, "My daughter are studying overseas and aren't in Hong Kong, I hope for my son to wait several years before he watches.  My wife and I have never hit our children."  He admitted that during the shoot he was too in character, for several days he would get angry very easily.  Luckily he was able to leave his character.

No comments:

Post a Comment