Tuesday, February 28, 2012

[2012.02.29] CHRISSIE CHAU HAS TO GET A MOTORCYCLE LICENSE FOR HER MOVIE


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na yesterday revealed that for the film BAUHINIA HEROINE 3D (3D JI GAING HUP) she scheduled a motorcycle license test and had to pass, otherwise she would not be able to perform on the motorcycle. She said, "I plan to ask Mommy because she used to constantly ride the motorcycle on grocery runs.  When I was little I constantly rode on the back.  She also said that when I got the license I would give her a ride."  Earlier burning her thigh at work, she had to ride a motorcycle again.  Was she worried about injury?  Chrissie said that she was not.  Accidents were inevitable on the set.  She did not want to use a double and hoped to perform her stunts personally.  She believed that the team would purchase a lot of insurance for her.

Aside from motorcycle, Chrissie also hoped to continue to study acting.  How did she feel about her acting?  She said, "Actually I don't dare to watch my own performance, I would feel embarrassed and get the shakes, but my friends feel that I have improved with every film.  (Which movie of yours would you definitely never watch again?)  I might as well not watch, I would save all my work to study from."

In the future Chrissie would like to try a tragic character because others thought she was very tough.  Actually she too wanted to be protected.  Did she lack someone to protect her in real life?  She said, "Occasionally!  Earlier when we went to Thailand my boyfriend got sick, and I had to take care of him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment