Thursday, August 25, 2011

[2011.08.25] MIRIAM YEUNG COMPLAINS ABOUT DIRTY JOKES

courtesy of takungpao.com

Director Pang Ho Cheung, leads Shawn Yue Man Lok, Miriam Yeung Chin Wa and Mainland actors Xu Zheng and Angela Yang Mi yesterday attended the LOVE IN A PUFF 2 (CHUN GIU YU JI MING) wrap press conference. At the event everyone was full of witty remarks and cracked up the reporters on hand. LOVE after starting production in Hong Kong moved to Beijing for location shots. When asked about shooting in Beijing, Chin Wa pointed out that the director and Ah Lok kept telling dirty jokes on the set. "Yue Man Lok and the director kept laughing while shooting. They asked me to perform because I am old, otherwise they would only have two results, either they would get yelled at or she would just quit."

As for the rumored Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) performance, the director joked, "I never had the idea, but initially I asked Tom Cruise. He didn't have the time. I also asked Johnny Depp but his Chinese wasn't all that great. Finally I asked Teacher Xu Zheng." The bald Xu Zheng joked, "Aside from hairstyle, we are all the same type." The host asked Ah Lok in real life whether he would choose Chin Wa or Yang Mi as a girlfriend. The director answered for him. "I grew up overseas, under the Western influence I am more open minded. So I feel 3P would be decent." Yang Mi also said, "All four of us actors together would work too!" Ah Lok joked, "Why didn't you say something earlier? I waited for you to say that for a long time."

No comments:

Post a Comment