Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[2011.06.30] ELANNE KONG LOVES HER MALE DISGUISE

courtesy of takungpao.com

Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam earlier worked on the Xinhai Revolution 100th anniversary commemorative film YUK FOR FUNG WONG (FIRE BATHING PHOENIX). On the first day she had to work on crying and yelling scenes, after which she had a sore throat and hoarse voice. Luckily the team prepared a lot of throat drops for her. Her co-stars included Liu Kai Chi, Tse Kwan Ho, Eric Tsang Chi Wai and Alan Tam Wing Lun.

Playing a revolutionary, Kong Yeuk Lam yesterday worked on a major scene in a male disguise. She said, "As soon as I started I shot the most emotional scene. I had to yell and cry, the emotional upheaval was enormous. However luckily I was able to reach the director's demands, which was worth a hoarse voice." As for her earlier eye problems, she was worried during her crying scene. "Because my eye hasn't recovered yet, during the crying scene it still hurt. I am very afraid of affecting the recovery progress." In the film, Kong Yeuk Lam was very satisfied with her male disguise. "I like it very much, I thought it was very cool and well matched for me. The director even praised me and said that I had potential to play a matinee idol!"

No comments:

Post a Comment