Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[2011.04.27] EKIN CHENG MAY MARRY ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT


courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Yesterday Dior Cheng Yi Kin, Pierre Ngo Ka Nin, Hung Chung Yam and Wong Kam Po and others attended a Community Chest program taping. The team went to the Whitehead Bicycle Tracks for a charity bicycle race. Ekin did not wear the traditional bicycle pants. He joked that his leg muscles were developed so he wore a new style bicycle pants.

When asked about his bicycle abilities, he said, "I am capable, with two top notch bicyclists on hand I of course come to learn. Normally I do more mountain biking, I have very little contact with official racing bicycles." Ekin said that lately he has been caught on the bike often, so the event invited him. When asked which sport he enjoyed, he said, "I play any sport, whatever I want to play at the time I play." Reporters jokingly asked whether Ekin would suddenly get married. He said, "The more you ask me the more I won't talk about it. I am very rebellious, maybe I would do it on the spur of the moment."

Ekin said that recently he was busy with new film. Later he will work on Raymond Wong Pak Ming's new film with Raymond Lam Fung, Louis Koo Tin Lok and Wu Chun. Speaking of TVB's intention to make Lam Fung the Television Best Actor, Ekin said, "That's good, Hong Kong needs artists." In addition, when asked about Max Mok Siu Chung's drug arrest, Ekin honestly said that he was an elder. Any comment at the current stage would be inappropriate. However he thought artists had to be careful at anytime. Mok Siu Chung came in contact with drugs through business dinners. Ekin said, "Actually I rarely go to those, I rarely go out at night."

No comments:

Post a Comment