Monday, April 18, 2011

[2011.04.19] MIRIAM YEUNG WANTS TO TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR


courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Yesterday Miriam Yeung Chin Wa appeared at a taping of Paco Wong's TVB program taping. Speaking of losing the Hong Kong Film Award Best Actress, Chin Wa honestly said that she revealed her pick of Carina Lau Ka Ling long ago to the press. Thus she was not disappointed, instead she was very touched to see Ka Ling's winning moment. She also recognized her acting abilities. Reportedly Ka Ling won due to seniority, Chin Wa said, "I don't know how to tell. I feel if I play this game I have to trust the result. I don't believe I lose. Because I haven't been acting that long and don't have as many genres, I already feel the nomination is a victory. If I won and got yelled at it would've been even worse! Now I feel this is great. In June LOVE IN A PUFF 2 (CHUN GIU YU JI MING) will start production and can give me a goal. Next year I will try again."

In addition, Chin Wa revealed that at the moment of the announcement, her husband Real Ting Chi Ko was more nervous than she was. "Being nominated I felt the same tension as the first time I competed for the female singer award. Wanting to win is very normal, if you don't you aren't an artist! Hubby at the time held my hand, but I could feel his hand was wet and cold, even his posture was all stiff. After the announcement he was even more disappointed than me, I was afraid that he would faint!" After the show Chin Wa attended the company celebration and had some champagne. Her husband in order to cheer her up even pretended to be the Hong Kong Film Award and ask her to carry him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment