Sunday, April 17, 2011

[2011.04.18] MAX MOK MAY BE RECAST DUE TO DRUG POSSESSION CHARGE

Producer Xiong Xinxin
courtesy of on.cc

Recently switched to work in the Mainland, actors Max Mok Siu Chung and Suen Hing earlier were arrested under suspicion of drug possession there. With the negative news, Chung Jai's future has been affected. The film GUONG FAI SHUI YUET that he originally were to participate in August may recast. Yesterday producer Xiong Xinxin said that they will meet to decide. Reportedly Chung Jai and GUONG's film company has already completed negotiation and only needed to officially sign the contract. Producer Xiong Xinxin said that today he will meet in Beijing to discussed whether to recast Chung Jai's role. "I am very shocked to hear about this. Earlier when I met with him in Beijing I didn't feel that he was like that!" The executive producer Han Xinli also said that Chung Jai even after a late night at work insisted on running. He honestly said that recasting was being considered.

1 comment:

  1. I heard a rumor that Max Mok had a problem previously with either drugs or alcohol. I had hoped, seeing him more often again, that he was past that (assuming it was true.) I always thought he could have had a better career, he has talent and looks. This doesn't bode well, I hope he can can whatever help he needs soon.

    ReplyDelete