Tuesday, April 12, 2011

[2011.04.13] EASON CHAN HAS PEKING DUCK IN BEIJING

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Eason Chan Yik Shun, Rene Liu (Lau Yeuk Ying), Bai Bing, Harlem Yu Ching Hing and others starred MR. & MRS. SINGLE (YUN FUN NAM NUI) will be released in Hong Kong Thursday. The film mostly shot on location in Beijing, director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) and Eason both liked to eat. Often after work they went together to look for food. Eason was very excited when food was mentioned. He said, "We super love the local Peking Duck, almost everyday I have to have it."

In the film Eason and his superior Lau Yeuk Ying were on a business trip to Fujian. Everyone heard about the beautiful Tai Laoshan scenery so they shot there for a few days. The weather was great for a picnic. Milk Team said, "When shooting in a place with great scenery, all my troubles go away. Everyday we shot until very late so we couldn't enjoy the scenery. I remember my final shot, the scene in which I looked at the phone at the hotel. At the time the sun was about to rise and I already worked for an entire night. Right now my impression of the place was blurry because I truly was too tired!" Eason also liked the place very much, "Here is very quiet, it has a feeling of being far from all the hustle and bustle. Instantly my mind is clear, it's very comfortable!"

No comments:

Post a Comment