Thursday, March 31, 2011

[2011.04.01] VONNIE LUI HAS DEPRESSION FROM MAKING CATEGORY III FILM

courtesy of mingpao.com

The Vonnie Lui Hoi Yan and Hiro Hayama (Yip San Ho) starred 3D SEX AND ZEN: EXTREME ECSTASY (3D YUK PO TUEN ji GIK LOK BO GAM) will soon be released. Lui Hoi Yan for the film went on a diet to lose weight, stopped going out at night and drinking, but she did not lose a single pound in a week. She said, "Maybe I was nervous, the more I wanted to lose weight the more I couldn't. The more I couldn't the more I didn't dare to eat. On the second day of the production, I didn't eat after being on the set for 24 hours. When I heard others eat I wanted to vomit." Yip Ho San said, "I was very worried about her. She not only didn't eat but also didn't make a sound. She hid in the bathroom and cried." Lui Hoi Yan said that later she went to the doctor, who said that she had minor depression. Luckily she caught it in time.

Did they fall in love after such a long time together? Lui Hoi Yan said no, but they became the best of friends and talked about everything and anything. Yip San Ho also praised that Lui Hoi Yan as attentive, a good cook who often cooked for them, like drunken chicken, Korean rice cake, and cake. He said, "She absolutely is suitable for marriage, she definitely will be a good wife." As for why he did not pursue her, Yip San Ho joked that because her chest was too big. Actually he is already married, his wife is Japanese and lives in Japan.

Did his wife object to him making category III film? Yip San Ho said, "I made this movie because of what my wife said. Without her support I wouldn't be able to let it go." What did his wife say to him? he said, "Since you have never been naked before you should get naked." He not only let go with his body but also his personality. He used to be shy and was poor at communication with others. After making this film and meeting the happy Lui Hoi Yan, he became more talkative and humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment