Sunday, March 27, 2011

[2011.0.3.27] VONNIE LUI CONSIDERS FULL TIME CATEGORY III

courtesy of mingpao.com

Vonnie Lui Hoi Yan and Hiro Hayama two nights ago attended the 3D SEX AND ZEN (3D YUK PO TUEN) celebration. The film will open in mid April but has already promoted intensively for awhile. Did it still have any secret weapon? Lui Hoi Yan said, "Actually some stills were held up just in case."

Lui Hoi Yan also pointed that some Mainland film critics gave positive reviews after the screening and thought that the film was not just selling sex. She said, "They clarified for us that the selling point was not just category IV or real sex, it is worth watching and worth paying to go." Hiro Hayama joked, "How do you know whether it was real sex or not?" Hiro Hayama said that it was not and he did not dare to because he promised his wife. Lui Hoi Yan and Hiro Hayama both agreed that during the shoot they had no biological reaction. Lui Hoi Yan joked that because the character in the film was trained in martial art, Hiro Hayama did not have a chance to touch her.

Reportedly Lui Hoi Yan due to the film had more suitors. She clarified that many of opposite sex contacted her. "They included old boyfriends, but I don't consider them suitors. Everyone is giving me a chance. I for now want to focus on promotion, after which I have to consider whether I will continue to work in show business; dating would affect my work, so I have to do my job well first before thinking about a personal life. (Would you work toward becoming a full time category III actress?) If the script is good I can; I also heard many Mainland and Taiwan artists turned down this film, they all regretted that they didn't participate."

No comments:

Post a Comment