Wednesday, March 23, 2011

[2011.03.23] VONNIE LUI LEARNS FROM ADULT VIDEOS

courtesy of takungpao.com

Vonnie Lui Hoi Yan yesterday attended 3D SEX AND ZEN: EXTREME ECSTASY (3D YUK PO TUEN ji GIK LOK BO GAM) film press conference. She explained that because she was standing on the stage, due to line of vision issues everyone thought that she was not dressed sexy enough. Actually she secretly had no undergarment, luckily her full figure held up her dress and she did not have to worried about wardrobe malfunction. In the film she was a sex expert, in real life she said, "Basically I can meet my boyfriend's needs. Many couples would study adult video maneuvers, I too would watch adult videos to learn. I have seen Saori Hara and Yukiko Suo's work. I feel Saori Hara's eyes are very attractive. As a woman even I am attracted to her. In comparison to them I am a rookie."

No comments:

Post a Comment