Monday, March 21, 2011

[2011.03.22] SHERMAN CHUNG AND MICHELLE WAI PROMOTE AT THE COMPANY STALL

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Sherman Chung Shu Man and Michelle Wai (Si Nga) yesterday went to the Hong Kong Film and Television Market to promote at the Emperor Motion Pictures promotional stall. Chung Shu Man said that she was already very nervous about this event days ago. "Si Nga called me yesterday too and said that she did not know what to wear. She also sent me pictures of her trying different clothes." Chung Shu Man and Si Nga yesterday visited the company stall at the Entertainment Expo with boss Albert Yeung Sau Sing, who praised them as dressing very prettily. Chung Shu Man said, "Boss told me to work hard on artist work. Boss said that he would give me opportunities for me to shine with different characters in movies in the future." Chung Shu Man thought that she did not know how to act, but she stressed that she would work hard and learn.

Chung Shu Man said that every time she would watch Si Nga's film and hoped that they would have a chance to work together. They could play crazy women. Si Nga said that she has seen Chung Shu Man's movie with Nicholas Tse Ting Fung and thought that Chung Shu Man played very well. Yesterday someone mistook Si Nga for Fan Bingbing. Si Nga said, "I never met Fan Bingbing. She is really very pretty. I want to look like her very much, I would be happier than if I won an award."

No comments:

Post a Comment