Monday, March 21, 2011

[2011.03.22] DANIEL WU IS AFRAID OF PRESSURE TO HAVE CHILDREN


Yesterday Cha Siu Yan aired her interview with Louis Koo Tin Lok and Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) to promote DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART (DAN SUN NAM NUI). Because this time Goo Jai had to speak Mandarin in the film, he was asked whether he had any mental obstacles when he read the script since his Mandarin had a comedic feel and made people laugh? Goo Jai said, "No, now I am learning Mandarin in the Mainland. When I see words that I don't know how to pronounce, I would learn." In the film they fought over lead actress Gao Yuanyuan. Have they fought over girls in real life? Goo Jai said that he did not need to. Even if another man appeared to fight, he would not attack. As he grew up he had a much cooler head.

Yin Cho said, "I don't like competition. (What would you do if a romantic rival appears?) I don't know, hit him. Actually I never tried it. (In real life have you really liked a girl?) I don't know, because Lisa (his wife) took the initiative. Because I am easily embarrassed, after Lisa and I became friends, we dated eight years then got married right away. Everything was natural. (Any plan for children?) Also taking it naturally. I can't be pressured, with pressure I can't! Let's see if heaven would give me this present."

Ng Yin Cho revealed that he was busy in Beijing with his new film KING's FEAST. Everyday at work he had to put on a 30 pound armor. In order to replenish his energy he kept eating and gained 22 pounds to now 177 pounds, the heaviest he has ever been. Koo Tin Lok said that after
injuring his legs on a film shoot, he revealed that he was injured again on the set earlier. "At the time I was riding an ATV. Because I forgot to release the throttle I ran into a hill. My right wrist tendon was torn too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment