Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[2010.10.14] CHRISSIE CHAU KILLS FOR NEW FILM

Chrissie Chau Sau Na
courtesy of on.cc

Suki, Chrissie Chau, Jeana
courtesy of singtao.com

Chrissie Chau

Jeana, Suki
courtesy of mingapao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na
courtesy of takungpao.com

Chrissie Chau Saun yesterday attended a specialty store opening. Last night she already left for a DJ gig at a Melbourne club, then she will go to Taiwan for a new film with Eric Tsang Chi Wai and Jam Hsiao (Siu King Tung). In the film she will play a female killer. She said, "I don't have this (killing) experience, so right now I am watching many similar films. At the same time I will first go to Australia to coax kangaroos. (Will you be a deranged killer?) No, but I will have to fight! (More with fist or pillow?) More with fist." She also said that although she was not the lead actress and in the film she and Siu King Tung will not have any romance, they will have an intimate relationship. She said that she has not attended any costume fitting but it should be
feminine. How was her Mandarin? She said, "OK, earlier I worked in Taiwan and was able to communicate. I only mind that my Mandarin had a little Hong Kong accent, so I have to watch more Taiwan films and shows to make improvements."

No comments:

Post a Comment