Monday, August 9, 2010

[2010.08.08] CHARLENE CHOI ASKS RAYMOND LAM AND WONG CHO NAM TO STREAK

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin

Raymond Lam
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

Raymond Lam Fung, Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin, Wong Cho Nam and other THE JADE AND THE PEARL (FEI CHUI MING JU) yesterday went to four cinemas to thank viewers. The film promotion strategy has been intense, but its opening day including advanced screening box office reached a new ow with only 410,000. Ah Sa in order to drum up business said, "If the film has 15 million box office, Lam Fung and Wong Cho Nam will run naked!"

Lam Fung yesterday morning went to the cinema alone to thank the viewers. He just returned from Shanghai and next week will have to go to Chengdu, Beijing, Guangdong and other locations to promote. He could not be busier. Did he know that THE JADE AND THE PEARL (FEI CHUI MING JU)'s opening day box office was only 410,000? He stated, "I didn't notice, I don't even know what the box office should be." Earlier 72 TENANTS OF PROSPERITY (72 GA JO HAT) and TURNING POINT (LAUGHING GOR ji BIN JIT) made over 1 million on one day. Lam Fung said, "Then I have to work harder on promotion. Actually the genre is very suitable for a summer release, but with several big films at the same time, pressure is certain."

However, Lam Fung honestly said that he was not disappointed at the poor box office and said that actors only valued character potentials, and whether something could be learned from the process. Only the director or the producer would be more nervous about the box office. He said, "I am still very new in movies. This comedy to me is a new attempt. Later I will make another movie." Lam Fung and Ah Sa in JADE only had a peck. Will he attract viewers with more little more passionate bed scene? He said that if the next film will be a modern film, the standard would be more open. Will he take off his clothes? He joked with the male reporter, "Do you want me to? If you want I can just do it. This film is a family film, the selling point is in this area."

Ah Sa's movies have always been big hits. This time could be considered a new low. She said, "I have no idea how much the past box office was. The movie is still in release, I hope it keeps on improving. Hopefully everyone will support it." Was she patrolling cinemas due to the poor box office? Ah Sa denied and said that promotions were scheduled ahead of time. How would she save the box office? She said, "If the Hong Kong Island had 15 million, last time I said I would wax Lam Fung's leg hair to celebrate. If the figure was reached at the box office, I would ask Lam Fung and Cho Nam to run naked. Joey and I will cheer them on!" Lam Fung was willing to work on a bed scene with her, Ah Sa said with suspicion. "Lam Fung definitely wouldn't say that. If the story requires it I can, but I would be very scared. He has so many fans, he is Prince Charming. (Is he your Prince Charming?) I can only yes!" Ah Sa joked that during the shoot he electrocuted her many times already and that her hair was gone from it. Ah Sa's hair was much shorter. She explained that because lately she worked in costumes, she often had to wear head gear so she cut it short for extension.

No comments:

Post a Comment