Thursday, July 1, 2010

[2010.07.02] BEDTIME FUN WITH CHAPMAN TO AND WONG CHO MAN

courtesy of on.cc

Chapman To Man Jat in the new film LA COMEDIE HUMAINE (YUN GAN HEI KET) had a break through performance with Wong Cho Nam. They not only had a "bed scene", but To Man Jat also had a topless scene as he resisted the recently scorching young model. In the film they appeared close and their relationship was ambiguous. To Man Jat said, "Because I fainted from a fever, he saved me and took me home. He took off my clothes to lower my temperature, rub oil on me, fed my congee and such." When asked about the bed scene with Cho Nam, he said, "It wasn't awkward, we are two men. Luckily at the time he wasn't on FUN WITH LIZA AND GODS (CHUEN GA FOK LOK SAU) and didn't have a pretty image like Baby. If not I really would be afraid of having a biological reaction." He was rather "buxom" and could rival young models. He said, "After quitting smoking I got a little fatter, but the doctor said my health was normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment