Sunday, June 27, 2010

[2010.06.27] CHAPMAN TO CALLS HIMSELF "BUBBLE BUTT"

courtesy of takungpao.com

Maggie Lee Man Kwan, Kama Law Hoi San

Chapman To Man Jat, Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Wong Cho Nam
courtesy of on.cc

Chapman To Man Jat, Wong Cho Nam, Kama Law Hoi San, Maggie Lee Man Kwan, Sandra Ng Kwan Yu and others two nights ago attended the film LA COMEDIE HUMAINE (YUN GAN HEI KET) premiere. The always funny Ah Jat joked that he had a revealing scene and was asked whether his rear or Tony Leung Ka Fai's was prettier. He joked, "His is like a frog's, very muscular. Mine is like a bubble butt, fully inflated. When I made the scene, my old lady (Krystal Tin Yui Nei) came to visit the set; during the shoot I didn't want to use tape and only covered the important area." When asked whether he could cover the entire important area with one hand, Tin Yui Nei rushed to answer, "He needs both hands!"

Kwan Yu who came in support revealed that she took three months off to be with her daughter. "I want to leave her but it's very hard. I always have to tell her I am going out to buy something and taking the chance to escape. Tonight I have to come to the movies, I don't dare to tell her I am going out to buy something. I only tell my daughter to look over there and immediately duck out." As for Ah Jat jokingly referring to himself as "bubble butt", Kwan Yu joked, "He is a flesh bomb, fish ball!" Joey Yung Cho Yi who originally planned to attend was absent last minute due to recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment