Monday, June 14, 2010

[2010.06.15] DEREK YEE ACCOMMODATES CECILIA CHEUNG

Fan Bingbing
courtesy of on.cc

Derek Yee Tung Sing, Louis Koo Tin Lok, Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho)

Fan Bingbing
courtesy of mingpao.com

Derek Yee Tung Sing two nights ago along with Louis Koo Tin Lok and Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) attended a Polybona event in Shanghai. Yee Tung Sing said about Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi and her son Lucas' Shanghai appearance, "I heard about it. Earlier I already sent a new film script to Pak Chi and even issued the final notice to her. She has to respond before October. For her the production won't shoot outside Hong Kong and has no action film. It is comfortable and she can bring her children to the set." Will he invite Lucas to perform? "This suggestion is decent.  If he does, I will give him salary twice his father's." Has the lead actor already been confirmed? "I am not saying anymore, if I do it won't work."

Was his film TRIPLE TAP (CHEUNG WONG JI WONG) postponed due to OCEAN HEAVEN? Yee Tung Sing denied that and even stated that he was not certain about the box office. As long as the cost was under control, nothing else would be a problem for the film production. TRIPLE's lead actor Koo Tin Lok felt very complete from being able to promote the film in Shanghai. How did intimate scenes with Li Bingbing and Charlene Choi Chuek Yin feel? Goo Jai said, "I wouldn't feel they were good to kiss, I would only do my best."

No comments:

Post a Comment