Thursday, April 15, 2010

[2010.04.16] FALA CHEN GETS SEXY FOR HONG KONG FILM AWARD?

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Audemars Piguet QE II Cup will take place Sunday, the 25th at the Sha Tin Racetrack. Yesterday Fala Chen attended the press conference. Fala on Sunday will attend the Hong Kong Film Award and she said that she selected a see through number. Fala believed that it will be shockingly sexy, now she is considering proper wardrobe malfunction prevention. "I hope all the friends I invited will come, company co-workers will be there to support me, but I don't know if my boyfriend has time." ATV will broadcast the Hong Kong Film Awards, TVB artists Fala said that if she will win she will thank TVB as ultimately it is her home. Would her identity be awkward? She said, "No, this is the film award, I should be able to speak Cantonese then." As for the New Actor award, she said that she was only 1/5 confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment