Saturday, March 27, 2010

[2010.03.28] ANDY LAU KEEPS HIS MOUTH SHUT ABOUT HIS WIFE

courtesy of singtao.com

Andy Lau Tak Wa, Barbie Hsu (Tsui Hei Woon) and Xu Jiao two days ago went to Shanghai to promote their film FUTURE X-COPS (MEI LOI GAING CHAT). Wa Jai wore a black suit and a black hat. He explained, "I am working on the film SHAOLIN (SUN SIU LUM JI), I shaved my head so I am wearing a hat in order to avoid my bald head look taking the focus away while promoting FUTURE X-COPS."

Wa Jai graciously removed his hat at the media's request and displayed the rarely seen bald head. He even said that FUTURE is a good film and hoped that everyone would focus on this film. Director Wong Jing joked that Wa Jai was "Shaolin Future X-Cop". When the Mainland media asked how Wa Jai will celebrate his wife's birthday, Wa Jai awkwardly said, "This is my secret!"

No comments:

Post a Comment