Wednesday, January 6, 2010

[2010.01.07] FALA CHEN HEATS UP THE PREMIERE

courtesy of singtao.com

Wylie Chiu Shek Chi, Fala Chen
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Fala Chen, Michael Miu Kiu Wai, Simon Yam Tat and Wong Tak Bun two nights ago attended the BLACK RANSOM (SI PIU FUNG WON) premiere. Fala revealed that BLACK was her big screen debut. Her second film was TURNING POINT (LAUGHING GOR ji BIN JIT). She said, "BLACK RANSOM was my first film, a film that was made two years ago and stockpiled." Fala said that she invited her parents. Did she invite her boyfriend? She said, "No, no." How did she feel about her first film performance? She said, "I failed, I still have a lot of room for improvement; but I thank Brother Wa very much for teaching me without holding back." Would she like to be nominated for a new actor award with TURNING POINT? She said that if she had the chance of course she would like to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment