Sunday, November 1, 2009

[2009.11.02] WYLIE CHIU FACES PUSH UP REJECTION?

Wylie Chiu Shek Chi
courtesy of singtao.com

Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam, Stephanie Cheng Yung, Wylie Chiu, William Chan Wai Ting

Chrissie Chau Sau Na

William Chan
courtesy of mingpao.com

Wylie Chiu
courtesy of takungpao.com

Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam, Wylie Chiu Shek Chi, William Chan Wai Ting, Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Stephanie Cheng Yung attended the film SEVEN 2 ONE (GUAN YUN 7 SI)'s poster autograph session with the director.

Aside from being sexy for the promotion, in the film Wylie also had sexy performance. She said, "At work I brought different bras. I even tried a push up bra but the director thought it was too much and asked me to change."

William and rumored girlfriend Angelababy constantly became prank victims. Yesterday when the actors played games on stage, the event also used Angelababy's name, Cheng Yung could not help but said could an event with William not mention baby. William was somewhat embarrassed. William said, "I don't mind mentioning Angelababy but htis movie has nothing to do with her. At work fewer mentions would be the best." William has been busy with promotion and a new film production, he went 60 hours without sleep but still has not broken Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin's company record of 3 hour sleep in 5 days. The host claimed that in the film he used his eyes to attack Wylie's chest. He denied, "She is the one who is attacking people with her chest! I am so tired from work, where would I have the energy enough to attack people with my vision. In the film Ah Yung and I are a couple. I didn't see her."

No comments:

Post a Comment