Thursday, September 24, 2009

[2009.09.25] CHRISSIE CHAU HAS MARKET WITH LOW PRICE

Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam

Stephanie Cheng Yung
Courtesy of on.cc

Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Elanne Kong
Courtesy of singtao.com

Chrissie Chau, Wylie Chiu Shek Chi


courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The 6th Annual Hong Kong Asian Film Festival will take place between October 15 to 30. The Pang Fat directed 7 TO ONE - PLAY BIG (GUAN YUN 7 SI) will be one of the closing films. Yesterday he led the cast including Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Wylie Chiu Shek Chi, Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam, Stephanie Cheng Yung and others to the press conference. The other closing film AT THE END OF DAYBREAK (SUM MOR) actors Wai Ying Hung and Tsui Tin Yau attended. When Siu Hung said that her character had a lot of "body language" she flubbed and said "body lotion", which cracked everyone up.

Earlier criticized Chau Sau Na's pictorial collection, Chiu Shek Chi yesterday ran into her. Although they graciously posed for the press they did not have any exchange. Lately planning her Japanese market invasion, Chau Sau Na was rumored to be the object of pursuit for Joey Yung Cho Yi's old flame who is teaching her Japanese. Yesterday she clarified that he is only her Japan manager and is not after her. She even joked, "I am pursuing him to teach me Japanese! He knows that I have zero knowledge of Japanese so since he is in Hong Kong he volunteers to help me. He isn't after me." He has also met her boyfriend so she does not need to tell her boyfriend in advance. She also talked with his girlfriend over the phone and she told her to work hard on her studies.

Earlier reportedly HOUSE OF 72 TENANTS (72 GA JO HAT) approached Chau Sau Na to play the Dik Na role, but she demanded HK$50,000 per scene and kept the film company at bay. She said, "Thank you for your support. I will also view this price as my goal. Yet right now I am just starting in the film industry, I don't have such a large appetite. It's as small as a strawberry. (Are you worried about the rumor will affect your film future?) No, later I will work on a horror film. I see this time like a promotion so I don't mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment