Thursday, September 10, 2009

[2009.09.11] CARINA LAU: TONY LEUNG HAS RETURNED TO FORM


Carina Lau Ka Ling
courtesy of singtao.com
Race Wong Yuen Pui, Jacky Heung Jor
Mrs. Charles Heung Wa Keung (Chen Lan)

Andy On Chi Kit, Tse Ting Ting

Moustach Kong, Deborah Li, Tse Ting Ting, Andy On
courtesy of mingpao.com

Carina Lau
courtesy of takungpao.com

Carina Lau Ka Ling, Mrs. Charles Heung Wah Keung (Chen Lan) her son Jacky Heung Jor and his girlfriend Race Wong Yuen Pui, Tse Ting Ting and boyfriend Andy On Chi Kit, Deborah Li (Dik Bor Lai) and this year's top three Miss Hong Kong Sandy Lau Sin Ting, Germaine Li Chi Man and Mizuni Hung Wing Sze attended the 5th Annual Greater China Culture Global Association Gala Dinner.

Lau Ka Ling was the center of the attention. Her good friend Brigitte Lin (Lam Ching Ha) recently was rumored to be making a comeback. She said, "I don't know, I support her in whatever she likes to do. A long time ago when we worked on ASHES OF TIME we only brushed elbows and it wasn't a real collaboration. I would like to work with her if I have a chance." Ka Ling earlier worked on her new film DETECTIVE DEE (DIK YUN KIT) in the Mainland. "That film is already finished. The production was very tough but I enjoyed it very much. I had a lot of fun at work. My attitude toward work also changed. I enjoyed the production process a lot."

Will Ka Ling accept any new role? She honestly said that she will. Will it be just as tough? She said, "That depends on how you enjoy yourself. Filmmaking is definitely tough." Ka Ling's husband Tony Leung Chiu Wai earlier injured his arm for his new film. She said that Wai Jai has recovered and should soon start work. As for having a child, she joked, "I can't have (a child) while working? If I am lucky, I will stop and be flexible." Ka Ling revealed that Wai Jai is already very well toned. Earlier he rested for over a month and now he has returned to form. Did Ka Ling ask Wai Jai to be more careful while training? She said, "Sure, we sometimes work in different places and always ask the other to be careful."

No comments:

Post a Comment