Friday, September 4, 2009

[2009.09.05] TSE TING TING DEFENDS HER FAMILY AND BOYFRIEND

courtesy of takungpao.com

Tse Ting Ting was among the models who attended a Barbie beauty counter opening yesterday at Ocean Center. Nicholas Tse Ting Fung earlier met with Wong Jing and Tse Ting Ting was there too. Reportedly Ting Fung was helping his sister with a contract signing. Yesterday Ting Ting said, "Brother Jing and our family are very familiar, actually I haven't confirmed what company I will sign with." She revealed that currently she is fielding her own jobs and her brother has not provided any help. Reporters said that she might have to become another sexy "Jing Girl" if she signed with Brother Jing. Ting Ting said, "If he needs someone sexy he doesn't have to approach me. The industry has many girls with great figures. I believe when Brother Jing approaches me he will discover my own special quality. I don't want to have a 'label' as I hope to have many tries." Ting Ting honestly said that Ting Fung has not provided any suggestion. As for whether she would mind working with her boyfriend Andy On Chi Kit, Ting Ting believed that the feeling definitely would be great and she would not mind. Yet so far no offer has been made to them yet. Playing a couple might require intimate scene, Ting Ting pointed out that professional was different from personal and believed that the director would understand and respect her personal limits.

Reportedly her mother Deborah Li (Dik Bor Lai) was upset that On Chi Kit's less than ideal career. Ting Ting expressed, "As a daughter I have to say something. Everyone always feels that my papa is open minded so they talk about Mommy, that's very unfair. Actually she is the best Mommy. Like all the reports about Mommy disliking Ah Soh (Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi), actually she constantly visits Ah Soh and makes soup for her. Even with Andy, my Mommy really treats him well. She cares whether he is injured on the set and suggests for him to see a doctor when he pulled his back. (Was Lai Goo upset about the reports?) Mommy has always been strong because she has handled and withstood so many on her won. Even if she knew she would never say a word." Would she comfort Lai Goo? She said, "Mommy knows that she has this daughter, when she needs me I definitely will be by her side." Pak Chi was reportedly pregnant and settled in Canada. Ting Ting said, "What? She is pregnant again? I really don't know!"

No comments:

Post a Comment