Tuesday, September 1, 2009

[2009.09.02] TRICK OR CHEAT PREMIERE

G.E.M. Tang Chi Kei, William Chan Ting Wai, Lee Wan
courtesy of singtao.com

Pang Shun

Elanne Kong Yuek Lam
William Chan, G.E.M.
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The film TRICK OR CHEAT (OI CHOOK MAU) two nights ago held its premiere. Attendees included William Chan Wai Ting, G.E.M. Tang Chi Kei, Lee Wan and director Pang Shun. The event opened champagne and the just turned 18 G.E.M. and Lee Wan had a little.

Reportedly Pang Shun and girlfriend Angelica Lee Sinjie will wed. Two nights ago he honestly said that although they had the intention, it will not be so soon. He had a lot to do for STORM WARRIORS (FUNG WON II) as well as FUNG WON III. He and Sinjie have been together for seven years. He described that this moment is the best. Will he register his marriage in Hong Kong? He said, "I haven't thought about it, and I haven't proposed yet. I am waiting for STORM WARRIORS to blow up before the proposal. (Is it terrible for her to wait like this?) More terrible than an unemployed husband?" Although he has ten siblings and his brothers are married, once he is married he will immediately have children.

First time star G.E.M. two nights ago invited her boss, family and relatives. She honestly said that she would like to have more chance to make movies because she thought it was a lot of fun and she could learn a lot. She also would like to play ugly roles. She said, "I will develop in both music and movies. Although I have some movies under negotiation, I have to wait until they are confirmed before I can talk about them. (Did you give your first on screen kiss this time?) It's still here! I am letting it take the natural course. (Who would you like to give it to?) HARRY POTTER's lead actor. Last time when the film was recruiting in Shanghai, I originally wanted to; but because I knew too little English and didn't understand the information, so I gave up the idea. Finally the role went to someone with a Hong Kong background. Obviously people from Hong Kong can too."

William also invited his family but not rumored girlfriend AngelaBaby. He said, "Of course she isn't family! I guess she should be working. In addition earlier when I invited her to the concert I had a lot more gossip. I don't want that to happen again, so I asked her to get tickets on her own. (Will he go with her?) If she asks of course I will, but maybe I can't sit next to her. 8 out of 10 of her friends are girls."

Elanne Kong Yuek Lam two nights ago attended as an elder. She joked that because she made SEE YOU IN YOUTUBE (OI DAU DAI), a film in the same series, she had a connection. She praised that now kids are smart and do not need her to instruct. Elanne who just returned from the 3rd Annual Chungmoru International Film festival congratulated Karena Lam Ka Yun for her CLAUSTROPHOBIA (CHUN MUK) Best Actress award. She even revealed that she has always admired her and praised her sweet voice that melted people. She even saw Ka Yun as her target.

No comments:

Post a Comment