Tuesday, September 1, 2009

[2009.09.02] PRUDENCE LIEW REMEMBERS BIG SILLY ON HER BLOG


courtesy of takungpao.com

Prudence Liew Mei Kwan will release her all new Cantonese record in October. She encouraged the candidates on her singing talent show on her blog and also remembered Shing Fui On, who she met on the set early on. "When he was mean it was because something was unjust; he talked loud but that doesn't mean he was impolite, only because his lungs were strong; at play he was more mischievous than a child, at work he was so serious that nothing got by him. For fight scenes he took every punch, they hurt! He said that because he and I were both Hakka, he took special care of me. Big Sor Gor left, in my heart he will always be the most lovable and gentle. At this moment, in my mind I keep hearing Big Sor Gor calling, 'Ah Moy'. That's right, he called me that in Hakka!"

No comments:

Post a Comment