Tuesday, August 25, 2009

[2009.08.26] WILLIAM CHAN MAKES HIS DOUBLE DANCE WHILE ON FIRE

Kathy Tong Yi and William Chan Wai Ting

Sharon Chan Man Chi and Bosco Wong Chung Chak
courtesy of singtao.com

William Chan Wai Ting and Kathy Tong Yi yesterday attended a new phone announcement event. With the upcoming ghost festival, William who is working on the horror film SEI SUN SOR LIU (DEATH GOD IS SILLY) feels very eerie. He said, "I am not afraid, but earlier we worked on a scene in which I set myself on fire at a restaurant. Due to safety issues it had to move outdoors. The location was remote was it was somewhat terrifying, but my double had it the worst because after I set myself on fire I also had to dance. Even the double said it was his first time dancing while on fire. I was really sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment